Being our partner provides you the opportunity to actively support our two charities by providing us with a small space on your property where we can place a bin for which we will pay a monthly rent. Yes, it is that easy. Everything else will be our responsibility!
OUR CHARITY PARTNERS
Green Inspiration BC is a privately owned organization which started its operation in 2013. Since then we support two great charities, to do the right thing – help children and families in need and the environment. We, at Green Inspiration BC, are glad to be involved in these noble causes.
| The “Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC” help children and their families. Every year we collaborate, to help the 12,000 kids that the organization supports, through a variety of programs.
Boys and Girls letter
The Royal Canadian Legion/BC Yukon Command is a non-profit organization consisting of 149 Branches and nearly 55,000 members. They are one of the foremost and most respected community service organizations in Canada, serving veterans, ex-service personnel, seniors, youth and many aspects of community life.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We place our aesthetically designed collection bins in strategic but discrete and convenient locations
- Each bin is with dimensions: 3,5’x3,5’x7’ which is ¼ of a parking spot
- Our company will service the bins twice a week or more if needed and will be responsible for collection of the recycle bins’ content and everything left around.
- All our bins have insurance policy with coverage up to $ 2,000,000.00 . No damage will be caused to your property or the donators.
- Green Inspiration BC Ltd is responsible for keeping the area around the recycle bins free of garbage.
- Your representative can call and request unscheduled cleanup to which Green Inspiration BC Ltd must respond within a 24 hour period.
- Twice per month a supervisor will visit this location to personally ensure the great appearance of the bin(s).
- If for whatever reason the agreement is cancelled GREEN INSPIRATION BC Ltd agrees to remove the bin from this location within 5 calendar days from the day of cancellation.
Letters of our charity partners
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any inquiries contact:
Administrative and Development Manager