TOGETHER We can be green and help others
Do you have unwanted or excess clothing that you will no longer use? Don’t just throw it away. Let us handle it and with the proceeds we can help more people together. All you have to do is to drop it off in one of Green Inspiration BC’s collection bin containers and we will take care of the rest.
Green Inspiration BC offers an environmentally friendly solution for your unwanted clothing. We collect and process the garments collected in our bins and find ways to reuse them in order to fully utilize them.
Clothing in good condition is delivered to some developing countries where locals are given access to more affordable garments. A small portion of the collected items, those that are not in usable condition, are going through the process of recycling giving old clothes a brand new life and reducing the amount of waste going into landfills.
We make it easy for you to donate:
- Convenient hours – the bins are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Easy access locations – placed all over Lower Mainland
- Fast and easy process – simply leave your unwanted clothes in any of our bins; no preparation of the textile is needed
BY SUPPORTING CLOTHING REUSE YOU ARE HELPING TO:
- Reduce the need for landfill space
- Reduce the use of virgin resources(cotton, wool)
- Save Energy
- Reduce the demand for dyes and fixing agents
- Support the development aid work of partner organizations