Used Textile ReUse and RePurpose Made Easy!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
WE CAN BE GREEN TOGETHER AND HELP OTHERS
Do you have unwanted or excess clothing that you will no longer use or need? Instead of throwing it away and polluting the Earth, we can assist you to get rid of it and in the process together help people locally and around the globe. All you have to do is to drop it off in one of Green Inspiration BC’s collection bin containers and we will take care of the rest.
Green Inspiration BC offers an environmentally friendly solution for your unwanted clothing. We collect and process the garments collected in our bins and find ways to reuse them in order to fully utilize them.
Clothing in good condition is delivered to some developing countries where locals are given access to more affordable garments. A small portion of the collected items, those that are not in usable condition, are going through the process of recycling giving old clothes a brand new life and reducing the amount of waste going into landfills.
We make it easy for you:
• Convenient hours – the bins are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
• Easy access locations – placed all over the Lower Mainland
• Fast and easy process – simply leave your unwanted clothes in any of our bins; no preparation of the textile is needed
BY SUPPORTING CLOTHING REUSE YOU HELP:
• Reduce the need for landfill space
• Reduce the use of virgin resources (cotton, wool)
• Save Energy
• Reduce the demand for dyes and fixing agents
• Support the development aid work of partner organizations
Pavel Lalev, a Manager with Green Inspiration BC, is celebrating. His company operates bins that collect used clothing and shoes, diverting textile waste from landfills with proceeds going towards various…
City of Delta has approved the Securr manufactured Green Inspiration collection bins and has allowed us to put our bins back on sites within Delta.“The bins are made by Green…
Find out what can we learn from Parisians and more recycling tips from Green Inspiration’s Development Manager Pavel Lalev: https://www.vancourier.com/standout/the-latest-from-paris-what-the-lower-mainland-could-learn-from-france-s-handling-of-textile-waste-1.23806116